If you're planning to upgrade your kitchen or are looking to make some updates before you sell your home, there are some upgrades that are more popular than others. We've compiled a list of the 7 most wanted kitchen upgrades.
1. Pot Filler. If you've spilled (or dropped!) a full pot of water when moving from the sink to the stove, you will especially appreciate a pot filler. This faucet allows you to fill a large pot or teapot from right at the stove.
2. Hands-Free Faucet. Turning on the faucet can be inconvenient if your hands are full or dirty. Skip this step by installing a hands free faucet. Just touch anywhere on the faucet and the water flows.
3. Wifi Connected Range. If you're in another room, you'll just have to look at your phone to see the temperature of the oven and how much time is remaining on the items left in the oven.
4. Warming Drawer. How often do you actually have everything ready at the same time for a large family dinner? A warming drawer, either built in to the range or a stand-alone drawer, will keep your food warm, without over cooking, until you're ready to serve it.
5. Updated Lighting. Sometimes something as simple as lighting can make a big difference in a room. If you're lighting is too dim or outdated, opt for a larger, or more modern light fixture.
6. New Drawer Pulls. If you have discolored tile and brass drawer pulls, it's probably time for an update. Choose a finish that compliments the rest of the hardware in the home.
7. Painted Cabinets. If new cabinets aren't in your budget or timeline, painting the current cabinets may be a better solution. It does take some patience, but is a fairly simple diy project.
If you are planning to sell your home, Sallan Real Estate would be honored to assist however we can. We've been serving home buyers and sellers in the Reno-Sparks area for more than 20 years and love the area.